Monday, June 4, 2012

Day 1: Welcome Freshmen!

Today was my first day of being a college student! We didn't have any lectures yet and we didn't even had a chance to meet our professors. When I arrived at our building (Beato Angelico) I saw my high school classmate, Toby! I met some of his friends then we all went up to the 5th floor. I wanted to see my room so I went down to the third floor. I got nervous since I can't find the Room 300 anywhere! I met a blockmate while searching for Rm.300! We asked the guard and he said that the Rm. 300 is outside the Beato building.



We need to pass by the swimming pool area which was kinda weird haha. 






Lol at the "No vandalism" sign. Look at my desk :| Our room was typical. I met some blockmates there also :) We went to Starbucks since we got bored in the room.


We planned to go to the chapel but there were too many people :(


Took random photos while walking and exploring UST!








When I got home, I took a 5-hour nap! Too exhausted from all the walking I did. I also hate the bipolar weather today :( Day 2 of classes on Wednesday! Excited to meet all of my blockmates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails