Sunday, June 19, 2011

Miley Cyrus in Manila! ♥ [The concert]

Sam Concepcion and Elmo Magalona were the opening acts. I am not a fan of both artists but they performed really good! Loved the songs they performed.

Then after a few minutes, Miley performed!!!!! ♥

More photos here ☺ Miley Cyrus is really a damn good performer. She sang 20 songs and she sounds incredibly amazing live! Unlike some artists who lip sync. Her legs and hair are so perfect! ♥ To the people who calls her FAT? You guys are idiots. Anyway, before the concert started there were children behind me singing "Best of Both Worlds" and screaming "Hannah! Hannah!" It was annoying :|

I went to the concert not because of Hannah Montana. I went because of Miley. I love her music, her style and I don't care if she's labeled as a "bad influence" to the kids and etc.

Videos (So dumb I didn't change the video settings in my camera):







Miley Cyrus' concert = super unforgettable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails