Sunday, June 3, 2012

Epic news!


Around 10:20pm last night, I checked my phone and saw my friend's text message about The Maine, Mayday Parade and Forever The Sickest Kids coming back to Manila this September! Got so stoked then I immediately checked Twitter and saw a tweet saying "THE MAINE, FTSK, MAYDAY PARADE, A SKYLIT DRIVE, MARIANAS TRENCH AND PRETTY RECKLESS SEPT. 30" -- The moment I saw "The Pretty Reckless" I freaked out!!!! Ahhhh!! One of my dreams coming true yet again! I've been dying to see them perform live. I thought it was impossible since I live in the Philippines where they don't even sell the CDs of The Pretty Reckless. But nothing really is impossible! The venue is awesome too!!! SMX Convention Center! Ahhh! I love that place. That's the official venue of Philippine fashion week so the place is already familiar to me :) I need to save my money and should NOT spend my school allowance! I will probably buy around the last week of June. So stoked!! See you guys there! Just realized that this will be the last concert I'll be watching as a nineteen year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails