Sunday, January 1, 2012

Twenty Twelve







Happy New Year from Manila! xx

I really love celebrating New Year’s Eve. It just sucks when almost all of your family is asleep or sleepy or doesn’t give a crap about the holidays. Every NYE, we light candles and make a wish (I hope my wish will come true! Fingers crossed)

During New Year’s Eve, I want to be surrounded by people with lots of energy , for example: the crowd in Times Square! I know there will be a lot of people there, can be quite scary but it will definitely be a dream come true if I will have a chance to celebrate New Year’s Eve there!

I will tune in to CNN later to catch the news about the New Year’s Rockin’ Eve and wait for people to upload the countdown by the Eiffel Tower videos on YouTube.

Again, Happy new year to everybody! I hope everyone will fulfill all their goals for the year 2012. Stay healthy and always smile! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails