Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November, already?


I need to find time updating my blog! Got busy with school + my other blog so I haven't updated this yet. But I promise, I will try to update this as much as I could ☺ To keep you updated:

I bought a Jeffrey Campbell inspired Lita shoes from Five by Five (as a birthday gift to myself)

I experienced getting photographed in a studio:

I went to the National Museum for the first time ever:


Celebrated Pamela's 18th at Century Seafood Restaurant:



Watched Paranormal Activity 3 with friends! It was my first time watching that movie, haven't seen the first and second film:


and more!

Will post more elaborate entries soon! ☺ Have  a beautiful month! xx

1 comment:

  1. love the feather earrings! you look lovely :)

    And oh we're both aspiring fashion designers. hehe cool.

    T I S H T A L E

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails