Saturday, November 26, 2011

Philippine Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2012 ☺


Last month, I went to Philippine Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2012 ☺ So far, I've been to six seasons of Philippine Fashion Week. I started going when I volunteered to become an usher last 2009 ☺ Anyway, this season was probably the most organized season of PFW ever! The barcode system was really amazing.

The first show I went to this season was Michael Cinco's show:





It was a beautiful elegant show once again by Michael Cinco. Anne Curtis was also one of the models, she looks like a doll! ☺ More elaborate blog entry in my fashion blog :)



All the fours outfits I wore during the fashion week. My favorite outfit would be the one with the leopard cover-up :)

Here are some of my favorites:


Don't forget to visit my fashion blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails