Monday, October 25, 2010

Semestral Break

Photobucket
Benjamin, all grown up

Finally, two weeks of rest. No more waking up early in the morning to get ready for school :) I just felt like blogging today.

Yesterday, October 24, 2010 -- our Hqeq gave birth again! Here's the entry about her first birth :) When we got Hqeq years ago, I didn't expect that she will give birth to 15 puppies!

Photobucket

Nine new puppies for Hqeq ♥ By December, we will say goodbye to them. I hope we'll find the perfect dog owners! I also hope Hqeq doesn't get pregnant again soon.

Photobucket
My CD collection so far :)

Anyway, yesterday I bought Selena Gomez's A Year Without Rain (Deluxe Edition) album! Goodbye one week of school allowance! Haha :) It's worth it! I love the Girl Meets World video ♥ Selena Gomez is such a great role model! I love her so much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails