Saturday, October 30, 2010

My Shirt Business

Photobucket

I really want to have a shirt business ever since but I'm always having second thoughts.

No more second thoughts for now. Since We The Kings, The Maine and Never Shout Never will have a concert here in Manila this February 2011, I thought about selling hand painted shirts as a tribute to those bands. I am so happy that a lot of people are interested to buy :) I ♥ Tumblr!

I thought my sembreak would be just bumming around the house, turns out I'll be painting a lot of shirts! Back in 2007, I started painting shirts and a messenger bag because I loved customized things, here are my creations back then:

Photobucket
I still have them except the shirt with the skull.

Photobucket

I am so excited to sell all the shirts I'm creating!
I really hope my customers will love the shirts and wear it on the concert! ♥

If you want to order a shirt, email me at: iwantashirt@yahoo.com
Also, visit my tumblog: http://fuckyeahshirts.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails