Saturday, July 21, 2012

Day 34: Classes suspended again!

When I woke up, I was surprised to know that classes were not suspended! It was raining so hard. I kept texting Pamand I kept on telling her I wish they'll suspend classes already! But unfortunately, I still got to school on time for the first subject -- History :( I just copied notes like crazyyyy using my colorful pens haha. I love note-taking. Anywaaay, the rain didn't stop at all, even for a second. So we probably had a feeling they'll suspend classes. And we were hella right! Pam's friends from other courses in UST texted her saying that classes were already suspended, 8am onwards. We immediately went down and went to the painting exhibit again.

Here are my favorite paintings:



Awesome sculpture by a first year student!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails