Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 4: Self-esteem, where art thou?


Today was just a regular day at school. Met two of my professors (for Theology & Materials) When I usually wait for the professor to arrive in our room, most of my blockmates are sketching/doodling. I feel so insecure since their artworks are freaking amazing!!!! Check out one of my blockmate's so-called doodle:

FREAKING AMAZING RIGHT?! Now you understand the story behind this day's blog entry! Haha. Oh, I started with my plate already last night. Will continue the plate later!


Check out the materials we need for our course this sem.... :(


Anyway, I hope I'll have the guts to sketch, or even doodle in class!!! :( I miss highschool when nobody cares if you're good at drawing lol. Now it seems like a competition every single day. Ahhhh :( Self-esteem, I NEED YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails