Saturday, March 17, 2012

Finally! An Update :)

Hello there! I really miss blogging and I'm so happy that I have time now to update you all about the exciting happenings that are occurring in my life :) Last January 21, 2012 -- I went to my soon-to-be university, UST to pay for the reservation fee and I attended my friend's debut at Century Park Hotel.






The food was superb and the ambiance was so beautiful. Unfortunately, I did not have a debut during my 18th birthday but not complaining! Haha :p It was such a nice experience! Thea is one lucky girl :) I had a chance to hang out with Kristen Medina during the whole debut. We met back in the Miley Cyrus x Astroplus competition. She's so friendly and funny! :)

Thank you Thea for inviting me to your beautiful debut! Enjoy being 18! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails