Saturday, July 16, 2011

My weekend part 1 :)

Hectic yet fun!! ♥ Saturday morning, I woke up at 8AM and freaked out because I thought "Hey It's Saberday" will start at exactly 9AM. Luckily, when we arrived at the Broadway Centrum the guard said we can enter the venue at 10:30am. We were too early! My sister and I ate at Mang Inasal then waited outside the studio. Quarter to 11, we finally entered the studio! Saw lots of Jasters and students from ACSAT.

Hey It's Saberday was fun! ☺ Even though I only know some of the Kapatid stars, I really enjoyed watching them perform. They were all gorgeous especially Jasmine, Danita, Arci and Alex! ☺ Loved their outfits too!
Finally met the gorgeous Jasmine Curtis-Smith! She's so approachable ♥ Got speechless when I met her because I didn't really know what to say.
After Hey It's Saberday, we went home ☺ Tweeted Jasmine and she replied!! ☺


Then, Thea texted me that All Time Low's concert here in Manila is already confirmed!!! ♥ September 22nd, Araneta Coliseum! I immediately called Ticketnet. No luck, they weren't answering the phone. I called for like 20 times, then finally someone answered the phone! ☺ I asked about the tickets and yadda yadda, then guess what. The girl hung up on me. Instead of being pissed, I called again (for like 20+ times again) then the operated voice said "Sorry to keep you waiting, please try again later"
So I redialed again for a millionth time. Finally, a girl answered (after one and a half hours) I told (insisted) her to not hang up the phone. Then she asked for my details and etc. I got rows H16-H18! ☺ I also reserved tickets for my concert buddies, Aira and Thea! :)

What a fun Saturday! ♥ Will update the part 2 tomorrow! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails