Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Random blog entry at 2am.


Summer 2011 is ending really soon and I will be a senior in high school in this coming school year. I really don't know what to expect (of course lots of studying to do...) All I really want is to get accepted in a good university. I remember when I was still in elementary, I was so excited to become a high school student because of the beautiful uniforms (back in Saint Jude Catholic School..) But then, I had to transfer to a new school (I am NOT a fan of their uniforms, by the way.. but I'm used to it already. Sigh.) But really, high school is NOT about uniforms, popularity, and etc. High school is about finding the real you. Finding what your passion is.

In the three years of high school in LCCM, I got awards I never thought I would get ever since (Merit cards, outstanding awards, etc) I never became an honor student until I transferred to LCCM. The thing is, when you get awards like those, you feel more inspired to study more harder! My ultimate goal for the school year is to have medals during my graduation day. I really hope it will come true. I will really do my best. I am so happy I am finally graduating! ☺ Cannot wait to wear a toga and apply for colleges!

I really get jealous of people having a choice to study in the Philippines OR in the States. If I'm rich, I would really apply for Parsons The New School for Design. I've been browsing their site since last year, but of course, it would be impossible for me to study there. I really don't believe the saying: "Nothing is impossible" --- it is so not true (well, for me) I just love imagining what would my life be when I study there in New York, living my dream. Maybe next time when I get a chance.. hopefully after I save up! Haha ☺

Awhile ago, I just filled up my application form for the UPCAT test. The course I picked was BS Clothing Technology and BA Film. I chose Clothing Technology because when I volunteered for the Philippine Fashion Week last 2009, Some of the interns are from UP Diliman and they are taking up Clothing Technology. I researched about it and the course was fashion related. It is really interesting because I really want a fashion related course (but not really fashion design & merchandising) then my second choice was BA Film... I honestly, I really wanted to write "NONE" on the blank because I was torn between Film or Fine Arts. I really want to direct music videos someday but never dreamed taking that course. And the Fine Arts course was confusing because I have to take a talent test :-/ (Sorry for being clueless!)

Hopefully, I will be able to pass the application form on time (deadline: JUNE 17!!!!) and pass the exam! Will also apply for Ateneo, La Salle and UST! ☺

I am not really good with these kinds of exams. Especially the multiple choice exams!
Anyway, this will be my first ever blog entry about college! Will keep you guys posted next time ☺

Wish me luck! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails