Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010!

Here are my 2010 Highlights :) Pretty much blogged about everything here! That's why I love blogging. Here are some of my favorites:

My birthday week! :)


Being a muse and winning Miss Sportsfest 2010 :)


Meeting awesome people!









































Photo featured at Supreme PhilStar :)



Going to the beach!


Hqeq giving birth to 14 puppies in one year!






Hanging out with my friends, even though hanging out with them = missing St. Jude Catholic School so much that I always wish I could turn back time ;( I ♥ KELPJAS!











Went to four concerts this year: Owl City, Cobra Starship, John Mayer and Paramore :)
My shirt business launched in October 28, 2010 :)
I thank the Lord for giving me an awesome year! :) So excited for all the happenings in the year 2011! ♡  Happy New Year everyone! 

xx, Iza ♡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails