Saturday, November 27, 2010

(100) Days Of School


§ Day 51 of 168 § - Half day today! ☺ Mass, English, recess then Chemistry. Long weekend ♥ No classes on Monday! Yaaay ☺



§ Day 52 of 168 § -Today was fun! Our swimming class was okay. Only a few more tries! How embarrassing, I was the only one who doesn't know how to swim :p

§ Day 53 of 168 § - Super sleepy the whole day :-( Physics was so confusing! Not that awesome start of the month ☹

§ Day 54 of 168 § - Ordinary school day. Religion, World History then Research then Algebra and English! Half day tomorrow ;)

§ Day 55 of 168 § - Attended mass again. Last day for the Triduum masses! The priest was so funny awhile ago. Yay for the long weekend!! :)

§ Day 56 of 168 § - Our teacher somewhat scared us about choosing our courses :-/ She doesn't like art related courses.. kaARTehan daw. What the fuck.

§ Day 57 of 168 § - Yaaay! I can finally swim! :) I don't loathe swimming classes anymore ☺

§ Day 58 of 168 § - Music class was fun but it's sooo hard to learn how to play the guitar! ☹ Learning how to play "Leaving On A Jetplane"

§ Day 59 of 168 § -Today was fun ☺ Flower candy making. Tastes SO bad but it looks good ;) Passed my Chemistry test + done with my Algebra homework☺

§ Day 60 of 168 § - I almost forgot to update this! Hahaha ☺ Tiring day today. Field trip tomorrow! Not that excited.. 



§ Day 61 of 168 § - Went to Falcon Crest Resort ☺ Wall climbing, rapelling, zip line& team building. Watched Vampires Suck on the way home ☺

§ Day 62 of 168 § - Fun but boring day at school. Talked about anything random with my groupmates. Report cards to be given out tom!

§ Day 63 of 168 § - Half day today because of the card giving. I'm so happy I'm part of the top 10 of the class! ☺ Yaaay ♥

§ Day 64 of 168 § - Looong day ☹ We just rehearsed awhile ago. I have a history report tomorrow and there will be visitors from other schools.. fml

§ Day 65 of 168 § - Swimming class was fun ♥ Rehearsed all day for the performance tomorrow!



§ Day 66 of 168 § - Our LINKS performance was a success! ☺ Another performance tomorrow.

§ Day 67 of 168 § - Tiring day! Thank god it's Friday tomorrow ☺ The LINKS are almost over... ☺

§ Day 68 of 168 § - I ♥ Fridays! Happy birthday to my Algebra teacher! The best math teacher everrr. Yay weekend :)

§ Day 69 of 168 § - Fun day at school ♥ Made petals for the flower candy. Yay! No Chemistry for a week ☺


§ Day 70 of 168 § - Almost all of my classmates were excused that's why after History, we did nothing. Enjoyed swimming class! ;) 

§ Day 71 of 168 § - Tiring day! Went to Manila Cathedral for the bible campaign. Manila Cathedral is so beautiful! :)

§ Day 72 of 168 § - Boring day at school. Thank God it's Friday!

§ Day 73 of 168 § - Few more weeks left for second quarter ;) Yaaay! Super sleepy the whole day at school today!



§ Day 74 of 168 § - Recollection + my birthday! :-) I love this day!! The pizza was huge! ;) I love my classmates ♥



§ Day 75 of 168 § - Was so sleepy on the way to school until KEPJAS + Gebs visited me!! :) :) I ♥ them!

§ Day 76 of 168 § - Wore only one contact lens because my right eye was irritated :-/ Fun open up session with my classmates ;)

§ Day 77 of 168 § - I love Chemistry more than Physics! Physics is sooo complicated :/ 

§ Day 78 of 168 § - I really can't wait for the sembreak! Boring/annoying day. Got an injury because of the stupid diving lessons. Fml.

§ Day 79 of 168 § - Today was okay. Finally understanding our lesson in Physics! :) 

§ Day 80 of 168 § - Annoying day!!! Me + some of my friends are so annoyed with some people at school. Thank god the week's ending already!

§ Day 81 of 168 § - Tiring day!! Review day for the exams next week. Good luck to me!

§ Day 82-84 of 168 § - 2nd quarter exams. Goodbye first semester ;)

§ Day 85 of 168 § - Boring but fun day today. Last day of the 1st semester tomorrow! :)

§ Day 86 of 168 § - Eeeep! 100 days left! ;) Wasted precious time at school doing nothing. But yaaay, it's the last day of the 1st sem!

§ Day 87 of 168 § - First day of the second semester! Yawned a million times. I was soooo sleepy. Chemistry + Physics! ☹

§ Day 88 of 168 § - Tiring but fun day at school! Swimming while it was raining so hard... I hope I will not get sick :(

§ Day 89 of 168 § - Boring day today. Enjoyed making the poster/slogan in Health class awhile ago. 

§ Day 90 of 168 § - Fun day at school! :-) LSS: Me and Andrea's "Waka Waka + Whenever Wherever" remix. Hahaha :)

§ Day 91 of 168 § - Tiring day! Algebra quiz + Chemistry quiz (about balancing chemical equations) + New seating arrangement. TGIF! 

§ Day 92 of 168 § - Fun day today! Finished almost all the homeworks at school ☺ No classes tomorrow! ♥

§ Day 93 of 168 § - What a tiring day ;( Physics was a pain in the ass. World History report tomorrow.. sigh.

§ Day 94 of 168 § - Yay! World History report = done :-) Loved my essay awhile ago about why cigarette smoking should be banned :p 

§ Day 95 of 168 § - Card giving awhile ago :) Contented with my grades! Happy weekend ;) 

§ Day 96 of 168 § - Annoying day because of the links. They should bring back the long exams! ;( 



§ Day 97 of 168 § - Annoying day! Created the brochure the whole day + some props + the Power Box activity.






§ Day 98 of 168 § - Tiring day at school! Made props for the LINKS tomorrow. Glitters + textile paint = fml
But I'm so happy that I got a perfect score in my Chemistry quiz!! ☺


§ Day 99 of 168 § - LINKS presentation today! ☺ We performed 11-12 times!!! My feet is killing me. I ♥ USA!!

§ Day 100 of 168 § - Cleaned the room + watched a recital + essay writing contest. 86 days left ;) Finished making our ointment! Yay weekend ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails