Monday, July 26, 2010

Twenty Seven Days and Counting.

A lot of things to blog about, so many photos I want to post!

A total of 27 days of school attended. We just finished the LINKS last week. LINKS was the replacement for our so-called "long test" instead of the regular paper-and-pen exams, we now have a project that consists of 2-3 subjects, we did a total of three LINKS last week. But I guess we will be doing a couple more because of the subjects that was left behind.

To tell you the truth, I would rather take the regular long test. The LINKS is more stressful and just some of the people learn from the projects they make. Also, if we have the regular paper-and-pen exam, we will have a ready made reviewers for the upcoming periodical exams! :( How I wish they will change the curriculum again next year for my senior year! Chemistry is actually interesting! I love solving the challenging equations BUT, the teacher's time limit is such a pain in the ass! Two quizzes for 10 minutes?! I hate being pressured! But I will try my best to have a high average for that subject in this quarter! Wish me luck!! :)

In 27 days, I --

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Met new friends (a lot of Koreans too!) + More time hanging out with my friends!

Sooo happy and contented with my classmates!
I hope next year, a lot more people will study in our school! More friends = :)
Plus, it's senior year next year!!!

Photobucket
Finally played Tap Tap Revenge using an iPad

iPad owned by my friend's mother! :) I want to buy my mother an iPad! She loooves playing games, especially Text Twist :) My mother is soooo cute.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Painted 8 flags in a day

It is for our Choral Reading : LINKS. I painted the costumes and I am so proud of our group because we got the highest mark! Plus, my teacher in English told me that the costumes were very creative :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Became a hair stylist and make-up artist for the Maria Claras of our section

It was an impromptu job! I just put on some light make-up for some of the Maria Claras of our section and even fixed their hair. I love how they turned out! Especially the first one :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Created an Omegle group!

Two weeks ago, my friend (the one with the glasses above) brought her Macbook with her. We were bored and I told her to go to Omegle to fool some strangers or just talk to them. Hahaha. It was so much fun, it started with just the three of us but now, we are like 9-10 people already!

Photobucket
Had a Korean teacher for our English subject!

Every Thursdays from 2-4pm, we have our English class. The whole two hours! So my English teacher
decided to ask a Korean English teacher to be part of our English class every Thursdays so that our class will not get bored --- BUT, last Thursday was our last meeting because she needs to fly back to Korea! :( My friends and I took photos with her and even raided her bag! Haha :) So many cute pink Korean stuffs.

I'll just upload one photo album in here soon that includes photos from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails