Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Let the "-ber" Months Begin

I can't believe that September 2009 already started.

Meaning only 114 days and it's Christmas. Even though I really don't like Christmases (I really think there's still a curse that started years ago when I had chicken pox on Christmas day itself! Talk about bad luck..) I am really excited for New Year's Eve (121 days to go!), even though I just celebrate it at home. I always jump when midnight comes because I also believe the belief that when you jump on New Year's Eve -- you will grow taller! Haha.

I have decided that this will be my permanent blog. My final decision. If you guys will meet me -- I bet I will be the most indecisive person you'll ever meet. I never make the final decision in just a blink of an eye. I'm a Libra and all Librans are indecisive, which for me - sucks. But yeah, this will be my final blog. My Yola Site will be my so-called ARTWORK site which includes my sketches, doodles and random drawings. That's more like it. I really don't like the blog page there. It's not organized like Blogger :)

Anyway, on September 10 I sooo want to be in New York :(
One major reason:


Peace. Happy September!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails