Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Heal the world. Make it a better place.

What everyone is talking about since last week is the tragic death of Michael Jackson. Every person who admires him was heartbroken when they heard the news. Some thought it was just a joke. Some really can't believe and really can't face the truth. Some even took their own lives just because of the news. I know every people has their own perspective when facing a tragic news -- Some will pray, some will mourn, and some will just offer a simple message to the person who died.

Honestly, when I heard the news. I was shocked and at the same time confused. I was like "MICHAEL JACKSON?! .. thee Michael Jackson?" I just can't believe it. I am not a fan of Michael Jackson, really -- nor did I had a phase on liking to memorize the Thriller moves. I often even called him a pedophile, which I am regretting right now. I never knew Michael. I just know him as the guy who sang "Thriller"-- also with an amazing music video for the song. After his death, I started to download some of his songs. I don't know why but even though it is the first time I heard some of his songs it's like I know every single lyrics of it and I can easily sing along to the song. I wish I had appreciated his talent when he was still alive. I never knew this would happen -- such a tragic loss to the music industry.

If there was one word that I can say to Michael Jackson right now, it will be: Sorry. All because I judged him because of all the bad news that I;ve heard about him. Sorry because of the things I called him like a pedophile. Sorry because I didn't appreciate his talent or anything when he was still alive. Sorry because I never knew that his heart was golden. I'm sorry.

Let us all heal the world and make it a better place.
Thank you Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails