Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's Already February?!

I can't believe that it is already February 2011! Here are the highlights that happened last month:
Taylor Swift: Larger Than Life | SM Megamall


Fun 4D experience with my sisters, Lady and Lindsay and my über cute mom!! 














Jumpshots with my friends! Sooo much fun :)


With my batchmates, after our performance. Ew, all of us looks so dark!!












Here are the movies that I watched last month:

Ang Tanging Ina Mo (which is sooo hilarious!!), Diary of a Wimpy Kid (ZoieMama!), Chatroom and Easy A (Penn Badgely looks hot in this movie!!)


Nothing exciting really happened last month. I just got really stressed with all our school works (annoying Home Science class -- just wasting our money creating cake icings... I really loathe that subject so much)

I think the most exciting thing that happened was when @musicmgmtintl tweeted that Good Charlotte is coming to Manila this April 6, 2011! So stoked! I think I am the biggest Good Charlotte fan here in Manila :p Also, I went to Dahrleen's Creations last month to inquire about prom dresses! So excited to see the dress on February 18! ☺ So many exciting things happening this month:
  • Card giving I love my grades!!! Check it out:



















  • Taylor Swift concert - February 19, 2011 (Got tickets with awful seats but whatever! It's Taylor Swift!!! I'm sooo excited!)
  • The Maine, We The Kings, NeverShoutNever - Ayala Malls Rock - February 17, 2011 (Soo excited to see them perform live! One of my biggest dreams will become reality soon ☺)
  • Taylor Swift Grand Fans Day - SM Megamall - February 18, 2011 (Excited!!!I hope I'll win a meet & greet pass!)
  • Fitting for my prom dress - February 18, 2011 (I really hope my cocktail dress will be perfect!)
  • PROM! - February 24, 2011 (It will only be held at our school but I will really force myself to have fun and forget the fact that we are just in our auditorium. Excited to see everyone all glammed up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails