Thursday, May 6, 2010

I’m missing way too much.. so when do I give up what I’ve been wishing for?

"I shot for the sky.. I’m stuck on the ground so why do I try, I know I’m gonna to fall down..I thought I could fly, so why did I drown?"

"Everything happens for a reason", "Maybe God has another plan for you", "Maybe it's not for you..." --- I believe in those sayings but are those sayings really true?

Browsed some answers from Yahoo! Answers and some of them are really good:
  • God has a plan for everyone. Everyone goes through trials, but they are only temporary, and God is there with you the WHOLE time. Trials make us stronger, and help boost our faith. God loves us, and he does not put us through trials to be mean, but to strengthen us in faith.
  • God is the first one to cry.We are living in a world where everything went wrong. Like dropping a rock in a pond, when we sinned the ripples went out and affected all of creation. We chose this physical painful life, and killed the spirit. This physical life is not the real one. This is like a dream... the next life real. God is doing his best to wake you up.
  • God has a plan for everyone to find true happiness. The problem is that people make their own choices to kill, lie, steal, and be atheists. True happiness comes from following God's plan though. He's smarter than we are. He knows what's best. He created this world after all. If you believe in science all I have to say is that science is mans way of explaining how God made things. I believe in God and science.
  • I truly believe he does have a plan for all of us. But he also gives us choices. He wants us to make our own choices, but he can already see the choices you are going to make and the result of it. He gives us the opportunity to make our own ways and choices, its just up to you on what you choose.

I know that sometimes, things don't go the way you want them to. Your wishes don't come true in a blink of an eye but every goal can be achieved, all because of hard work.

I will just face all the consequences in my life and will still try to stand up tall. I know I can do it and I know I will also achieve my goals SOON, just not right now but SOON.

2 comments:

  1. I will just face all the consequences in my life and will still try to stand up tall. I know I can do it and I know I will also achieve my goals SOON, just not right now but SOON. /quote

    I love how you ended your blog with these sentences. I do hope you achieve all your goals soon. Good luck to you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails