Friday, April 23, 2010

FOR SALE: Completed Framed Ballerina Cross Stitch

Photobucket

Completed Ballerina Cross Stitch (Framed)
16 inches (width)
21.5 inches (height)

FABRIC
Black aida cloth

FEATURES
Hand made;
Beautiful ballerina design;
Comes with a beautiful frame


This was our class project last school year. I was planning on selling this ever since I started making it. Hopefully, you guys like it! If interested, kindly post a comment here in this blog entry and attach your email address so I can contact you or just email me at izatiocoartillero@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Please check out my sister's Beauty Channel on YouTube :) This ballerina cross-stitch will be featured there soon ;)

Follow me on Twitter :)

THESTYLEPRODIGY|THESTYLEPRODIGY|THESTYLEPRODIGY|THESTYLEPRODIGY|THESTYLEPRODIGY|THESTYLEPRODIGY|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails